Friday, July 18, 2008

Tap Tap Revolution

So last night, my husband downloaded Tap Tap Revenge on his iPod Touch. I’m not sure if you’ve heard about it but, it’s the finger version of Dance Dance Revolution. Any way, he downloaded it, and me being the arrogant/competitive person that I am, decided I knew I was totally going to beat my husband at this, so I say, “Lets have a contest.” After all, my husband has probably beaten me at one thing in the 7 years we’ve been together. I think we raced to the car one night after I gorged myself at dinner and he won that. But, other than that, I don’t think there has been anything, so, I’m pretty sure I’ve got this in the bag….I’m sure you all know where this is going.

So I take his iPod and I play first. This is the first time either of us had ever played. My score is a whopping 29,800 with 97% accuracy. I’m pumped!!!! I said “ok your turn.”

He says, “I don’t know why we’re doing this. We both know I’m going to do terrible.”

I encourage him, “You’ll do fine. Just play.” (thinking I know you’re going to stink it up let’s just get it over with so I can do my victory dance.)

He plays and guess what??!?!?! His score is 38,600. But his accuracy was only 67%….

So today, I thank God for multiple criteria.

No comments: